Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: This is a huge loss for the team it's so terrible

This is a huge loss for the team it's so terrible 1 year 1 month ago #2167

In many ways, this is like free agency 2017. and that's not a great thing. The Jaguars also spent a lot of money there in signing Calais Campbell, A.J. Bouye, Barry Church and traded for Branden Albert. At the time , they seen as "big winners," as well. Despite the fact that it took them from 3-13 to 10-6 , in the blink of an eye after that, they fell back to the ground because they didn't have the depth.

I hope this won't happen again. I just wish when the Jaguars were working to obtain this type of cap space , they wouldn't go so hog wild in the belief that they're two or three pieces away from winning, rather than being a cellar dweller who needs to make progress slowly. I'm not sure if Jacksonville could be the winner, or a loser yet -rather, I'm worried.

I absolutely love, love, love what the Bengals made of their debut day. I was afraid that this team was likely to exceed its allowance on big deals like Terron Armstead, or J.C. Jackson. Instead, the Bengals have made smaller, smart deals that have made them immediately better , and they have the ability to invest more as they progress.G Alex Cappa, 4 years 35MC Ted Karras, 3 years, $18MRe-signed DT B.J. Hill, 3 years, $30M

Cappa and Karras are both immediate starters on a woeful offensive line. Hill was the only bright spot on defense which merited a re-signing. And most importantly: the Bengals still have $21M to take advantage of.

There are a few moves to be taken in the secondary to improve the overall unit, however Cincinnati took major steps towards solving their biggest problems immediately without being in a rush to overspend.Green Bay has an elite, top-tier receiver in Davante Adams , who isn't under his franchise tag. The Packers must attempt to agree on a new deal. They must make it happen despite the threat of Christian Kirk's colossal deal.

This is a huge loss for the team it's so terrible. There's already a lot of cap pressure on the team. If Kirk is earning upwards of $70 million, it's fair to assume Adams feels he's worthy of a $100M deal. This is a huge problem for the Packers and, frankly, it's on them for not having this extension worked out some time ago, since this isn't a good thing.

It's a long way to go. Madden NFL 23 free season doesn't officially begin on March 16. but we already know who the biggest winner is going to be. Mitch Trubisky won't be the highest-paid player of the season but the lack of QB ability and a plethora of teams that are in need will force him to earn well over the market value of his services.

You must have enough FUT 23 Coins if you want to win games fast or get the players you want. If you want to get a lot of cheap FIFA 23 coins fast, you can buy them at www.mmoexp.com/Fut-23/Coins.html with prompt delivery and great service.
The administrator has disabled public write access.