Vivamus congue turpis in augue pellentesque scelerisque. Pellentesque aliquam laoreet sem nec ultrices. Fusce blandit nunc vehicula massa vehicula tincidunt.

TOPIC: 6-Inch Round Shooting Target For Sale Toronto

6-Inch Round Shooting Target For Sale Toronto 2 years 5 months ago #2007

6-Inch Round Shooting Target For Sale Toronto

toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors shop sell 6-Inch Round Shooting Target,gun sling,gun cleaner,gun cases,Hunting Gear Canada.

Made of highest quality material.

Shooting Targets Toronto

Bow Casey shoot-n-c 6 inch round target 60 Sheet pack.

Gun Cleaning Kit Canada

Size: 6" Bull's-Eye.

We originally bought these to use in the back yard with my son's air rifle - they worked great in highlighting exactly where you hit. Then we brought them to the indoor shooting range, where they also work great. We buy 1 large target and then stick these on once that is shot up. I love how these highlight exactly where you hit ...

target stand Canada

it's impossible to see on the regular targets. So far we've purchased 3 packs & will buy more as these are a great size and the price is right.

splatter targets canada

It helps to see the results better especially with weak eyesight. Dots on four corners are easy to take off and
cover the wholes. The bright yellow color is visible after every single shot which is very helpful.

I work as a certified firearm instructor and really like being able to use these 6" Shoot-N-C targets in my classes to simulate Centermass. It's great for the students to able to get instant feedback without really having to come off the frontsight, and for instructors, being able to see the hits anywhere on the firing line benefits me a lot. I use different sizes for different classes and/or drills/applications but, the 6" for centermass is a staple item in my bag for classes.

https://toboutdoors.ca/products/tob-sling-rifle-shotgun-2

Ordering the 1" "splatter" pasters sheets by Birchwood Casey along with what each sheet has helps to reuse the larger target and get that instant feedback on the next string of fire.

I have been using this manufacturers targets for a long time. So easy to see where you hit regardless of what you are using. Picture is a new .177 Co2 pistol hit. 1st round 2” low, made adjustment and next shot deaden.

Exactly as described. Check measurements to make sure the size is what you are looking. Fairly small but perfect for our basement BB gun range. Would definitely buy again but its a big pack so I probably have a lifetime supply!

I bought these to take to the shooting range along with other regal targets I use. Once I shot up the regular ones, I would peel off the main target and stick it to the prior paper target. These targets have an adhesive backing so they will stick to objects. The small black and red dots on the outer edge are also removable and can be used as hole covers to continue shooting or as very small targets for good shots. I had to use them as hole covers. All in all, you will not be disappointed.

Targets are a nice size and come with patch stickers. Sticks nicely to plywood, cardboard, and plastic. Easily seen in daylight and easy to see hits on target.

These are very log lasting. The holes can be covered and the extra dots saved can be used on blank sheets of paper for group shot placement. These round, sticky, peel off targets help to make the time at the range go faster so that your time is not wasted. They can be used over one paper target purchase at the range without ever having to replace the original paper target.
The administrator has disabled public write access.