Vivamus congue turpis in augue pellentesque scelerisque. Pellentesque aliquam laoreet sem nec ultrices. Fusce blandit nunc vehicula massa vehicula tincidunt.

TOPIC: cheap Soft Rifle Case for sale Toronto

cheap Soft Rifle Case for sale Toronto 2 years 6 months ago #1995

cheap Soft Rifle Case for sale Toronto

toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors online shop sell Soft Rifle Case,gun cases,gun cleaner,shooting tagers,target stand,gun sling,Hunting Gear For Sale.

We have 3 sizes for you to choose from for most long rifles. External measuring dimensions: 44": your gun must be shorter than 42"; 48": your gun must be shorter than 46"; 52": your gun must be shorter than 50". (There may be 0.5”-1”errors in hand measurements.)

It's made of heavy-duty nylon fabric. Full-length zipper. It has soft Padding to protect the gun from collisions and damage. The gun cases were of fine workmanship and all the details had strong seams.It's also a very fashionable choice.

Shooting Targets Toronto

It can be carried by shoulder carry or handle. Adjust the length of the shoulder strap according to your requirements. Two ways of carrying can be convenient for your needs.Easily to store your rifle shot gun anywhere.

Gun Cleaning Kit Canada

Lightweight design. The main gun case has a large capacity and a SBS zipper pocket outside. Easily to store your rifle shotgun case anywhere.

Good Protective: The padding is three quarters of an inch thick and will protect your gun and will protect your weapon keep dust away and prevent scratches from minor scuffs and bumps.

spinning targets Toronto

It's hard to find an affordable rifle case to fit a scoped Mosin Nagant M91/30. This is it! Mine fits with maybe an inch of length to spare, but it does fit. And there's plenty of clearance for the scope. (I have a traditional M91/30, with a good-sized aftermarket scout scope mounted, and not the more rare sniper version of the rifle which comes with a smallish original scope.) There's also a reasonable amount of room in the exterior pocket to hold several stripper clips of ammo. The only improvement I would suggest is some padding for the shoulder strap. But at this price, I can't really complain. I'm glad for something basic and solid I can use to transport my rifle to the range.

paper shooting targets Toronto

For the price, this is a great case and well crafted. If you're just starting out in the sport of hunting like myself you know it can be pricey. This will save you that little extra cash you can now use for the overpriced ammo out there.

Shooting Adhesive Splatter Targets

I bought this to keep an old shotgun in, and keep spider webs out of the barrel (did you know that even a spider web can bulge a shotgun barrel?). It seems very well made, durable, and the zipper is easy to use. It's overkill for an old shotgun, but it will last as long as I have the gun.

I bought this to keep an old shotgun in, and keep spider webs out of the barrel (did you know that even a spider web can bulge a shotgun barrel?). It seems very well made, durable, and the zipper is easy to use. It's overkill for an old shotgun, but it will last as long as I have the gun.

looks like good quality, good price and fits my savage over/under 22/410 great. Includes a handy strap, plus handle and a zippered pouch for bullets or other small items.

Very nice and well made case. Fits my pellet rifle with scope perfectly.

I use it for my shotgun. The sling makes it easy to carry and the extra pouch on the side allows me to carry my different chokes and tools out into the field.
The administrator has disabled public write access.