Vivamus congue turpis in augue pellentesque scelerisque. Pellentesque aliquam laoreet sem nec ultrices. Fusce blandit nunc vehicula massa vehicula tincidunt.

TOPIC: beat TOB Black Grey Rifle Shotgun Case for sale To

beat TOB Black Grey Rifle Shotgun Case for sale To 2 years 5 months ago #1994

beat TOB Black Grey Rifle Shotgun Case for sale Toronto

toboutdoors.ca TOB outdoors sell Rifle or Shotgun Case,gun bags,gun cleaner,shooting target,target stand,gun sling,Hunting Gear For Sale.

Made of durable 600D polyester with foam

Carrying handle with pad and adjustable shoulder strap

Gun Cleaning Kit Canada

Full length heavy duty zip, hang loop design, D ring for locking

Buy Shooting Targets Toronto

Padded interior to protect shotgun, secure your weapon for storage or transportation

A small pocket inside to avoid the gun stock running off

Best Gun Cleaning Tools Kit

Fits most of shotguns, supports o/u 12 bore, Beretta Silver Pigeon, lanber o/u ect.

Lightweight yet heavy duty carrying

177 Pellet Catcher Target

Elegant design with good workmanship

A dark color will not dirty too easily.

Thick, soft padding; tough exterior fabric. I was concerned that it may not accommodate an extended eye relief scope, but did do easily; square butt end allows a 43 " rifle to fit in the the 44" version. I will buy one another next time I need a case.

Nothing fancy. Exactly what I needed. Nicely padded, sturdy exterior, carrying handles and sling. Lockable double zipper. My lever action Marlin 336 30-30 with scope fits comfortably.

Gun Case Toronto

Perfect for my Benjamin Maximus with UTG scope. Gun has a BNM Breech which is taller than a stock Maximus breech and has the BNM shrouded barrel which put the gun near 48". But no worries, it fit perfectly. Plus has zipper pouch for plenty of room for my 5 .22 magazines and tin of pellets!

I got this as a gift for my husband and it fits his rifle perfectly! He loves it!

My son collects SKS riffles. The smallest size case fits them perfectly

Fit's my Stevens 320 shotgun with pistol grip perfectly.

Just as advertised. Would buy again for sure. Works great with Rifled Shot Guns and various Lever action rifles. I am sure it will handle a scoped Muzzle Loader as well.
Great Product!

This is a well made padded rifle case with room for scope. One outside pocket.

Offering different lengths was nice. Since my 12 gauge only has an 18 inch barrel I wanted a shorter case which was available.
The administrator has disabled public write access.