Vivamus congue turpis in augue pellentesque scelerisque. Pellentesque aliquam laoreet sem nec ultrices. Fusce blandit nunc vehicula massa vehicula tincidunt.

TOPIC: Shooting Adhesive Targets Splatter Reactive Paper

Shooting Adhesive Targets Splatter Reactive Paper 2 years 6 months ago #1987

Shooting Adhesive Targets Splatter Reactive Paper Sticker 12"*12"

toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors shop sell Splatter Targets,steel Targets,Targets stand,gun bags,gun cleaner,gun sling,gun cases,Hunting Gear For Sale.

New “Stick & Splatter” HIGH STRENGTH adhesive targets stick to almost anything at any temperature. Each target has 20 cover up patches per target for more shooting.

paper shooting targets Toronto

Produce a colored ring around your hits as "splattering" which let you see your hits instantly.
Attach the target to any surface.

spinning targets Toronto

High strength reactive adhesive blast targets stick to almost anything and anywhere in any temperature.Each gun target has 21 cover up patches per pistol target for more shooting.

Gun Bore Mop For Sale

The paper target for all firearms and calibers, including; Airsoft, BB guns, pellet guns, air rifles and even shotguns. PERFECT for shooting indoors or outdoors, short range or long range.

Gun Case Toronto

Very clear, sticks with, just don't roll them up

Great for shooting with iron sights...though with my old eyes I still need a spotting scope to see the holes..

excellent for .22 rimfire at 100 yds

These targets were exactly what I needed.

I was sighting in my 7mm magnum at 300 yards and was able to reliably identity my shots through my 9x scope. I can't ask for much more than that.

I wasn't really looking for a sticky target, but it turned out to be very helpful. They stuck solidly enough, even in 95 degree heat and full sun. The little stickers included to cover previous shots started to curl and peel in the heat, but they stayed in place.

Due to the nature of the targets, you do have to be careful not to scratch them. That said, I hiked them into the woods two miles in a backpack and they were pretty much fine. I think some reviewers overreacted a bit, they aren't that fragile, just don't be dumb.

Overall they're very useful targets. Much less work than walking back and forth to see your shots, and much cheaper than buying good optics.

If you’re not spotting your shots and correcting your aim, you’re just shooting to hear the loud noise & sending lead to the backstop. To me, Splatter Targets are an essential accuracy training tool. I prefer the 8-inch targets (aim small - miss small), but the 12-inch targets were a trial. I no longer buy these at my club, because they only sell packages of five targets and triple the price.

These targets are perfect for our shooting sessions at the range. We use them up close (25 yards) for pistols, or at distances of 50 ~ 100 yards for rifles. Very easy to place on target stands. Very visible to track shots. Extra little tabs cover holes so we can keep shooting without needing a new target. Everybody enjoys them--especially since I bought them!

I am very pleased to be able to shoot on the Splatteburst Targets. I use 12, 10 and 8 inch targets and share with my friends as we practice Steel Challenge Stages where we cannot put up steel targets.

These targets stay on the carbord backers with great ease. Even in strong winds, upwards of 25 miles per hour, the targets remain but are easily taken off the backing when cleaning up after a range session.
The administrator has disabled public write access.